Mr. Picciotto was appointed as the GII’s General Manager in July 2015. Uri started his career in the Geophysical Institute of Israel in 1989 as a Geophysical Observer. Over time, he was promoted to Senior Observer and Head of Recording Department roles. During international seismic projects, Uri was the Technical Liaison between clients and the GII.
- MBA from the Center of Academic Studies, Israel
- BA in Business Management from Derby University, UK
אביבית ימין יונתן
Mrs. Yonatan joined the GII in 2017. From 2010 to 2017 she served as CFO of "Egged Europe", an international company operating public transportation, gas stations and real estate entrepreneurship. Avivit directly managed global projects, real estate and IT and served as a management board member and subsidiaries director. From 2005 to 2010 Avivit served as the Operational Financial Officer of Mizrahi Tefahot Bank, in charge of all logistic funds, including real estate and purchases. Prior to this, Mrs. Yonatan acquired 15 years of experience in funds management at KPMG.
- MBA, Corporate finance, Tel-Aviv University, 2009
- CPA, Certified by the Israeli Auditor's council, 2005
- B.A. Accounting and Economics, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2002
ד"ר אורי פריזלנדר
Head of Applied Geophysics Division
Dr. Frieslander’s experience covers more than 35 years of national and international seismic data acquisition and processing. He joined the GII in 1980 as a Seismic Analyst in the Data Processing Division. Since then he has served as a Senior Analyst, Deputy Head and then Head of Data Processing, Head of Seismic Data Acquisition Division, Deputy General Manager and 11.5 years as the General Manager of the GII until June 2015. Dr. Frieslander was appointed Head of Applied Geophysics division in April 2017.
- Ph.D. Geophysics, Institute of Earth Sciences, Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- M.Sc. Geophysics, Dept. Of Geophysics and Planetary Sciences, Tel‑Aviv University, Tel Aviv
- B.Sc. Geology, Dept. of Geology, Hebrew University, Jerusalem
Head of Seismology Department
Mr. Zakosky served for 35 years at the Atomic Energy Commission prior to joining the GII in 2011. From 1976 to 1988 he led operations and technical project teams at the Nuclear Research Center Negev (NRCN). From 1988 to 2011 managed complex projects in applied research at Soreq Nuclear Research Center (SNRC), there he acted as Deputy Division Head for Special Projects.
- MSc in Industrial Engineering (specialization in business administration), Ben Gurion University, Beer Sheva, 1996
- BSc in Chemical Engineering, Ben Gurion University, Beer Sheva, 1988
Risk Manager, Pricing and Budget control
Mr. Talmor began his career at GII in 2012 as the pricing and budget controller. In 2015 Alon was appointed as the GII's Enterprise Risk Manager. Alon is responsible for pricing GII’s local and international projects, and monitoring the day to day budget. Mr. Talmor brings with him extensive experience as a senior financial analyst in various companies from different markets and industries.
- MBA, Peres Academic Center, Israel
- BA, Economics and Management, College of Management, Israel
Import/Export Manager and HSE officer
Mr. Dagmi joined the GII as a seismic observer in 1981. Over the years he has served as manager of the electronics laboratory and geophysical equipment. Shaul is a registered freight forwarder and manages all Import and Export operations for geophysical projects. Shaul also leads the vibration monitoring service at GII.
Acting Head of Data Acquisition Department
Mr. Shlomo brings over 20 years of hard earned experience to his position as head of the Data Acquisition and Operations department. Starting his career as a seismic observer in 1986, Amnon has held several positions including Party Chief and Operations Manager in international seismic acquisition projects.
Head of Global Marketing and Business Development
Mr. Ehrlich joined the GII in 2016 bringing to his position expertise in strategy and technology integration. Throughout his career Zohar has led complex projects in the mineral exploration industry, developed strategy for geological exploration campaigns, managed technology integration and creating the first Machine Learning / Big Data teams. Zohar now leads the Marketing and New Business endeavors at GII.
- MSc Marine Geophysics, Geology and Environmental Sciences, Ben Gurion University, 2013
- BSc Geology and Environmental Sciences, Ben Gurion University, 2011
- BSc Biology and Life Sciences, Ben Gurion University, 2011