Seismic & Microseismic
The use of seismic acoustic waves in imaging of the sub-surface has long been the go-to tool for explorers and engineers. Since 1957 the GII has specialized in unique seismic surveys in challenging terrain and environments.
We provide a full suite of seismic surveys in 2D and 3D:
- Reflection - for Oil and Gas, Mining, Water, Geothermal, Shallow fault and void detection
- Refraction - for engineering, weathering layer seismic wave properties
- Diffraction - for void detection
- Downhole, Crosshole - for high-resolution velocity profiles
- Microseismic - for hydraulic fracturing ('fracking')